Use this dialog box to create a new component group for your distributed application. It appears when you click Add Component in the Distributed Application Designer.
This dialog box contains the following elements.
- Name your component group
- Provides a space where you can enter a name for your component group.
- All Objects
- Specifies that all available objects be included in your component group.
- Objects of the following type(s)
- Enables you to select object types to be added to your component group. Available object types appear in the displayed tree view.
Did you find this information useful? Please send your suggestions and comments about the documentation.