Use this dialog box select a performance counter for a specific computer. You can view a list of available counters to choose from.
UI Element List
This dialog box contains the following elements.
- The name of the computer the performance counter is for.
- The name of the performance object.
- Select counter from list
- A list of counters that are available for the object and computer you choose.
- Provides a friendly description of the counter you select.
- Select instance from list
- A list of the instances available for the counter you select.
- All instances
- Enables you to select all the instances of the counter you select.
TasksHow to Create a Windows Performance Collection Rule in Operations Manager 2007
How to Create a Self-Tuning Threshold Monitor in Operations Manager 2007
ConceptsOperations Manager 2007 Create a unit monitor Wizard: Performance Object, Counter and Instance Page
Operations Manager 2007 Create Rule Wizard: Performance Object, Counter and Instance Page
Did you find this information useful? Please send your suggestions and comments about the documentation.