Use the My Workspace pane in Operations Manager 2007 to customize how you view the Operations console and to save commonly-used views and searches.
In This Section
- How to Create a Favorite View in Operations Manager 2007
- Provides instructions for creating a new favorite view or adding an existing view to your favorites.
- How to Search for Objects in Operations Manager 2007
- Describes how to search for objects and narrow your search to a specific object, such as a task or rule.
- How to Use Advanced Search to Find Objects in Operations Manager 2007
- Describes how to use the advanced search feature.
- How to Create a State View as an Operator
- Describes how to create a View by using the Operator role.
Other ResourcesOperations Console in Operations Manager 2007
Did you find this information useful? Please send your suggestions and comments about the documentation.