Use the Short Message Service tab on the Operations Manager 2007 Global Management Group Settings - Notification dialog box to configure the format for a short message service (SMS) notification.
This tab contains the following elements.
- Enable short message service notifications
- Specifies whether short message service notifications are enabled.
- SMS message
- A set of properties whose values make up the instant message.
- Right arrow
- Opens a menu of properties that you can use in the creation of your SMS message.
- Provides a drop-down list from which you can choose the character encoding for the text of your message.
Did you find this information useful? Please send your suggestions and comments about the documentation.