Use the procedures in this section to perform the post-installation configuration of an Operations Manager 2007 agent-managed computer.
|For information about configuring settings for a management group, which can also be referred to as configuring global settings, see How to Administer Settings for an Operations Manager 2007 Management Group.|
In This Section
- How to Change the Primary Management Server for an Operations Manager 2007 Agent-Managed Computer
- Provides the procedure to change the primary management server for agent-managed computers.
- How to Repair an Agent in Operations Manager 2007
- Provides the procedures to repair the installation of the agent on agent-managed computers.
- How to Uninstall an Operations Manager 2007 Agent
- Provides the procedures to uninstall an agent from an agent-managed computer.
- How to Override Heartbeat Settings for an Operations Manager 2007 Agent
- Provides the procedure to override the management group agent heartbeat settings on a specific agent. A heartbeat is a periodic pulse from an agent to its management server.
- How to Configure an Operations Manager 2007 Agent-Managed Computer as a Proxy for Agentless Managed Computers
- Provides the procedure to configure an agent-managed computer as a proxy for agentless-managed computers.
Did you find this information useful? Please send your suggestions and comments about the documentation.