Use the General tab of the Rule Properties dialog box to view the general properties of the rule.
This tab contains the following elements.
- Rule name
- Provides a text box with the name of the rule.
- Description (Optional)
- Provides a text box with an optional description of the rule.
- Management Pack
- Provides the name of the Management Pack that contains the rule.
- Rule target
- Contains the name of the target for the rule.
- When enabled, opens the Select a Target Type dialog box, where you can select a target for the rule.
- Rule is enabled
- Indicates whether the rule is enabled.
Did you find this information useful? Please send your suggestions and comments about the documentation.