Use the E-mail tab on the Global Management Group Settings - Notification dialog box to enter the settings for e-mail notification.
This tab contains the following elements.
- Enable e-mail notification
- Enables e-mail notification.
- SMTP servers
- Provides a list of available Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP) servers.
- Opens the Add SMTP Server dialog box, where you can enter information about an SMTP server that you want to add to the list.
- Opens the Add SMTP Server dialog box, where you can edit information about the selected SMTP server.
- Removes the selected SMTP server from the list.
- Return address
- Provides a text box where you can enter a return address for the e-mail notification.
- Retry primary after
- Provides a spin box from which you can choose the number of minutes the server waits before it tries to resend the notification.
- E-mail subject
- Opens a menu from which you can choose an alert property for a subject line for the notification.
- Generate subject line with no encoding (use if notification e-mails contain malformed subject lines)
- Corrects an issue where the subject line in e-mail notifications might contain malformed data as the result of using an earlier version of an e-mail server.
- E-mail message
- Opens a menu from which you can choose an alert property for a message for the notification.
- Provides a list of available font encoding systems.
Did you find this information useful? Please send your suggestions and comments about the documentation.