Use this dialog box to select targets defined in installed management packs. This dialog box appears when you must choose targets of a management pack.
This dialog box contains the following elements.
- Look for
- Filters the list of target objects by the text that you enter. The list of objects varies, depending on whether you are viewing common targets or all targets.
- Clears any text that you have entered in the Look for field.
- View common targets
- Filters the list of targets, displaying only the common targets defined in installed Management Packs.
- View all targets
- Displays all targets defined in installed Management Packs.
- Select All
- Selects all targets listed.
- Clear All
- Clears all targets that were selected.
Other ResourcesOperations Manager 2007 R2 Reference
Did you find this information useful? Please send your suggestions and comments about the documentation.