An alert rule allows you to specify a response for an alert, or
for a number of previously defined alerts.
To create an alert rule
- In the Navigation pane, click
- In the Detail pane, click
- In the Navigation pane, expand
- Navigate to the rule group to which you want to add an event
rule, and expand the rule group folder. For information about
creating a rule group, see
Create a Rule
- In the Navigation pane, right-click
Alert Rules, and then click
Create Alert Rule.
- Follow the instructions provided in the dialog boxes until you
have finished creating an alert rule. For more information about
the options in a dialog box, click