Use this dialog box to define the alert severity conditions for state rules.
You must define at least the following two conditions:
These conditions are set in relation to the severity that populates the for Alert Severitybox.
This dialog box contains the following options used to build the conditions:
- Select a parameter from the list, for example, Event Number, Event Type, Provider Name, or a custom parameter n.
- Select an operator from the list, for example, AND, OR, and NOT.
- Select a function from the list, for example, MatchRegExor MatchWildcard.
- As you build the conditions, they are listed in this box.
- Click to create the override criteria. In the Insert Overridedialog box, type an Override Nameand Default Value, and then click OK. The override populates the Conditionlist.
- Show Overrides
- Click to see a list of the overrides created for this condition.