Use this tab to configure paging through a non-Microsoft paging
service. Microsoft Operations Manager (MOM) 2005 sends an
e-mail to the paging service, which forwards the e-mail to the
appropriate operator, or paging recipient. The paging service must
provide an SMTP e-mail service for MOM paging to work.
This tab contains the following options:
Page this operator
- Specify to notify the operator by page.
- Specify the page address of the operator.
Always page this operator
- Specify to page the operator 24 hours a day, seven days a
Page this operator at the specified times
- Specify to page the operator from one of the following
Between ___ and ___
- Specify the paging start and stop times.
Sunday through Saturday
- Specify to page the operator on the selected days of the