When you click
All Computers, a table in the Detail pane displays
all computers in the management group, including their current and
desired management mode. The table contains the following
information about the discovered computers:
- Specifies the name of the computer that is being managed.
- Identifies the domain in which the computer is located.
- Specifies the description of the computer.
- Specifies the date and time of the computer's last contact with
the MOM Management Server.
- Identifies the operating system of the computer.
- Specifies the current management mode of the computer, such as
Desired Management Mode
- Specifies the desired management mode of the computer.
Is Management Server
- Indicates whether the computer is a MOM Management Server or
Primary Management Server
- Specifies the name of the Management Server this computer
- Specifies the actions pending for that computer, such as
Start agentless management.