Provisioning Manager is the administration console for Microsoft® Provisioning Framework (MPF). It is used to configure and monitor the components in an MPF installation. Provisioning Manager is implemented as a Microsoft Management Console (MMC) snap-in component.
Settings in Provisioning Manager affect activities such as:
- Developing custom namespaces
- Developing custom providers
- Registering namespaces and procedures in the configuration database
- Transaction logging and auditing
- XML schema validation for requests to providers
For additional information on using Provisioning Manager, refer to the online help, which can be accessed as follows.
- Click Start, Programs, Microsoft Provisioning Server, Provisioning Manager.
- Click Help, then Help Topics.
- In the Contents tab, choose Provisioning Manager.
To access help for a specific topic, use the Index and Search features.
ProvNamespace.exe, Configuration Database WMI Provider
Top of Page
© 1999-2002 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.