Export Management Pack Module Window
Allows you to export a group of processing rules and associated
information to a data file. The fields are defined as follows:
- Save as
- Specifies the name of the file that will contain the processing
rule group. Click Browse to select the directory where you
want to save the file.
- Create a new Management Pack module
- Specifies that an existing file of the same name is overwritten
with the exported file. Otherwise, a new Management Pack module
file is created.
- Add rules and views to the existing Management Pack
- Specifies that rules and views should be appended to an
existing Management Pack module.
- Exported views
- Specifies the public views that will be exported. Check the
views you want to export.
- Specifies the description of the Management Pack module.