Performance Data View Window
Allows you to view numeric data, which you can display
graphically. The default columns in a performance data view are
defined as follows:
- Specifies the computer on which the performance data was
- Specifies the performance object, which is an item that
represents a process, a section of shared memory, or a physical
- Specifies the performance object counter used to report
- Specifies the performance counter instance used to report
- Specifies the date and time when the performance data was
collected. The time is shown in the time zone of the local
- Specifies the numeric value of the counter.
- Specifies whether the values for the selected performance data
You can add the following columns to your display:
- Specifies the domain to which the computer belongs.
- Specifies the scaling factor for graphing performance