Attribute View Window
Allows you to view attributes collected on computers in the
current configuration group. The fields in an attribute view are
defined as follows:
- Specifies the name of the attribute.
- Specifies the date and time when the attribute was collected.
The time is shown in the time zone of the local computer.
- Specifies the name of the computer on which the attribute was
- Specifies the domain to which the computer belongs.
- Specifies the value of the attribute collected.
- Specifies the type, such as string or integer, of the attribute
To add columns to the right pane, click View on the menu
bar, and then click Columns on the View menu. You can add
the following columns:
- Agent Directory
- Specifies the folder where the Microsoft Operations
Manager 2000 agent software is installed on the computer where
the attribute was collected.
- Specifies the globally unique identifier for the