Alert View Window
Allows you to display alerts that meet criteria you specify. The
default alert views are the All Open
Alerts Window and the All Service Level Exceptions
Window. Each row in the right pane displays data for a single
alert. The default columns in an alert view are defined as
- Specifies the severity of the alert, such as Service
Unavailable or Success.
- Specifies the date and time that the alert was raised. The time
is shown in the time zone of local computer.
- Specifies the computer on which an agent generated the
- Resolution State
- Specifies the status of the resolution process of the alert,
such as New or Resolved. The resolution state indicates whether the
resolution process has begun.
- Time in State
- Specifies the amount of time the alert has been in the current
- Specifies the person responsible for tracking and resolving the
- Specifies the user-defined name identifying the source of the
alert. If no name is defined, this field defaults to the event
- Specifies the name of the processing rule that generated the
- Specifies the description of the alert. This column uses the
text that Windows provides in the event description.
To add columns to the right pane, click View on the menu
bar, and then click Columns on the View menu. You can add
the following columns:
- Agent Directory
- Specifies the folder where the Microsoft Operations
Manager 2000 agent software is installed on the computer on
which the alert was generated.
- Specifies the values of user-defined alert fields.
- Specifies the domain to which the computer belongs.
- Specifies the globally unique identifier for the alert.
- Repeat Count
- Specifies the number of duplicate identical alerts that this