Alert Properties, Detected Condition Tab
Allows you to view detailed information for an alert. The fields
are defined as follows:
- Specifies the severity of the alert, such as Warning or
- Specifies the computer on which the alert occurred.
- Specifies the user-defined name identifying the source of the
alert. If no name is defined, this field defaults to the event
- Specifies the date and time when the alert occurred. All times
are in the time zone of the local computer.
- Specifies the name of the processing rule that generated the
- Repeat Count
- Specifies the number of identical alerts that this instance
- Specifies the description of the alert. This column uses the
text that Windows provides in the event description.
- Specifies a globally unique identifier for the alert. You can
use this GUID to locate a specific alert.
- View Rule
- Displays the processing rule that generated the alert.