Global Settings Properties, Alert Resolution States Tab
Allows you to view, add, delete, and modify the parameters for
alert resolution states. The resolution state indicates whether the
resolution process has begun. The columns are defined as
- Resolution State
- Specifies the name of a resolution state.
- Specifies the identification number for the resolution
- Service Level Agreement
- Specifies the maximum time an alert is expected to stay in a
resolution state. Default times are as follows:
- New, 10 minutes
- Acknowledged, 20 minutes
- Level 1: Assigned to helpdesk or local support, four hours
- Level 2: Assigned to subject matter expert, two days
- Level 3: Requires scheduled maintenance, seven days
- Level 4: Assigned to external group or vendor, 30 days
- Resolved, No default
To add a resolution state, click Add.
To delete a resolution state, click Delete.
To modify a resolution state, select a resolution state, and
then click Modify.