Agent Managers Window
Allows you to view and modify the properties of the Agent
Managers in the configuration group. The columns are defined as
- Specifies the domain in which the Agent Manager computer is
- Specifies the name of the computer on which the Agent Manager
- Specifies the service account used by the Agent Manager.
- Agent Installs
- Specifies whether the Agent Manager automatically installs
agents or requires approval before installing agents.
- Scan Time
- Specifies the time of day when the Agent Manager scans
computers to install and uninstall agents.
- Scan Frequency
- Specifies how often (in days) the Agent Manager scans computers
to install and uninstall agents.
- Specifies the activity status of the Agent Manager.
To modify the properties of an Agent Manager,
complete the following steps:
- Select an Agent Manager in the right pane.
- Click Action on the menu bar.
- Click Properties on the Action menu.