Creating a Script
You can use scripts within processing rules. They can run as
responses or on a timed basis.
To create a script within Microsoft Operations
- Expand Microsoft Operations Manager (default) in the
- Expand Rules in the left pane.
- Expand Advanced in the left pane.
- Click Scripts in the left pane.
- Click Action on the menu bar.
- Click Create New Script on the menu bar.
- Follow the instructions until you have finished creating a
script. For more information about the fields on a window, click