Adding an Operator to a Notification Group
Add an operator to a notification group to ensure the operator
receives notifications. An operator can belong to more than one
To add an operator to a notification
- Expand Microsoft Operations Manager (default) in the
- Expand Rules in the left pane.
- Expand Notification Groups in the left pane.
- In the left pane, click the notification group to which you
want to add an operator.
- Click Action on the menu bar.
- Click Properties on the Action menu.
- If you want to add an existing operator to the group, complete
the following steps:
- Select the operator name from the Available operators
- Click the top arrow to move the name to the Group
- If you want to modify the operator properties, click
Properties. For more information about the fields on a
window, click Help.
- If you want to create a new operator and add the operator to
the group, complete the following steps:
- Click New Operator.
- Type a name or description of the operator.
- Follow the instructions until you have finished creating an
operator. For more information about the fields on a window, click
- Repeat Step 7 or Step 8 to add more operators to
the notification group.