Configuring DAS Auditing
You can audit changes to rules and product configuration. DAS
auditing provides data for the Configuration Changes reports.
- DAS auditing is CPU-intensive and stores a considerable amount
of data in the database.
To configure DAS auditing:
- Expand Microsoft Operations Manager (default) in the
- Expand Configuration in the left pane.
- Click Global Settings in the left pane.
- Click Auditing in the right pane.
- Click Action on the menu bar.
- Click Properties on the Action menu.
- Check Audit changes made through the DAS, and then click
- If your user account does not have read and write access to the
DAS computer Registry, this option is unavailable.