Modifying Computer Group Properties
You can modify the properties of existing computer groups as
your network changes. Some changes take place immediately. Some
changes will take effect at the next managed computer scan.
- Expand Microsoft Operations Manager (default) in the
- Expand Rules in the left pane.
- Expand Computer Groups in the left pane.
- In the right pane, click the computer group you want to
- Click Action on the menu bar.
- Click Properties on the Action menu.
- Specify the desired settings, and then click OK.