Resolving an Alert
Alerts can indicate that a condition or occurrence on your
network needs to be addressed. Resolving alerts is a process that
includes several tasks.
To resolve an alert:
- View the alert. For more information, see Viewing Alerts.
- View the alert properties to find out details about the
indicated condition. For more information, see Viewing Alert Properties.
- If you want to assign the alert to the person responsible for
resolving the indicated condition, see Assigning an Alert.
- Change the resolution state of the alert to track the
resolution process. For more information, see Changing the Resolution State of
- When the condition that prompted the alert is resolved, you can
add pertinent information to the company knowledge base for the
processing rule that generated the alert.