Changing the Resolution State of an Alert
You can change the resolution state of an alert to track
To change the resolution state of an
- Expand Microsoft Operations Manager (default) in the
- Expand Monitor in the left pane.
- Display the alert. For more information, see Viewing Alerts.
- Click the alert in the right pane.
- Click Action on the menu bar.
- If you want to change the resolution state to Resolved, click
Set State to Resolved on the Action menu.
- If you want to change the resolution state to a state other
than Resolved, complete the following steps:
- Click All Tasks on the Action menu.
- Click one of the following options:
- Set State to Acknowledged
- Set State to Level 1: Assigned to helpdesk or local
- Set State to Level 2: Assigned to subject matter expert
- Set State to Level 3: Requires scheduled maintenance
- Set State to Level 4: Assigned to external group or vendor