Assigning an Alert
You can assign an owner to an alert. For example, the owner
might be the person responsible for resolving the alert condition.
By default, alert views display owner names for each alert.
To assign an alert:
- Expand Microsoft Operations Manager (default) in the
- Expand Monitor in the left pane.
- Display the alert. For more information, see Viewing Alerts.
- Click the alert in the right pane.
- Click the Action menu.
- Click Properties on the Action menu.
- Click the State tab.
- Type the owner's name in the Owner field, and then click