System Log Summary
This report provides a summary count of the events from the
System event log. The report is sorted by the system that logged
the event, as well as the event type and number.
The columns of this report are defined as follows:
- Specifies the name of system that logged the event.
- Event Type
- Specifies the status of the event:
- Event #
- Specifies the number of the event.
- Specifies the source of the event.
- Sample Text
- Specifies the text of the event.
- Specifies the number of events that match the values displayed
in the corresponding row of this report.