This report provides a list of spooled print jobs. MOM Reporting
provides this report sorted in several ways:
- Spooled Jobs by Page Count
- Spooled Jobs by Printer
- Spooled Jobs by User
The report includes the
10–Print job events from
the System event log. The columns of this report are defined as
- Specifies the number of printed pages for a print job.
- Specifies the name of the print server on which the print job
- User Account
- Specifies the name of the user account that initiated the print
job. The system or domain name of the user account is not available
for spooled print jobs.
- Specifies the date and time the event was logged.
- Doc ID
- Specifies the identification number, also known as the order of
request, for the print job.
- Specifies the name of the printer to which the print job was
- Specifies the size, in bytes, of the print job.
- Doc Title
- Specifies the title of the file being printed.