IIS Events by Selected Client IP Address
This report provides a list of HTTP and FTP events generated
from the specified IP addresses. The report includes all events
from the IIS log files. The report is sorted by IP Address.
The columns of this report are defined as follows:
- Label (IP Address)
- Specifies the IP Address that accessed the IIS Server, with the
label associated with it.
- Specifies the name of the IIS system that logged the
- Specifies the date and time the event was generated.
- Specifies the webpage that was the target for the client
- Specifies the operation requested by the client.
- Specifies the status of the operation requested.