Active Directory Reports
Active Directory reports include the following categories of
- Active Directory Operatons
- These reports summarize Active Directory operations and
identify computer or service availability problems.
- Active Directory Discovery
- These reports summarize the domain topology.
- Active Directory Health Monitoring and Operational
- These reports monitor network computer memory, disk space, and
processor usage for health and capacity planning purposes.
- Active Directory Replication Monitoring
- These reports provide information about Active Directory
replication, such as collisions and failures.