Active Directory Replication Topology By Domain Controller
This report summarizes the Active Directory replication topology
sorted by domain controller. This report runs in a
Windows 2000 environment only. The columns of this report are
defined as follows:
- Specifies the DNS name of the domain to which the domain
- Domain Controller
- Specifies the DNS name of the domain controller.
- Connection Object
- Specifies the DNS name of the replication partner of the domain
- Is DC a Bridgehead Server?
- Specifies whether the domain controller serves as the
replication link between sites.
- Connection Mechanism
- If the domain controller is a bridgehead server, specifies
whether the connection is IP or SMTP.
- Reports will not reflect configuration changes until Active
Directory is replicated. The length of the delay depends on the