Copy a Help Topic
- In the topic pane of the Help Viewer, right-click the topic you
want to copy, and then click Select All.
- Alternately, you can click-and-drag the cursor over the text
you want to copy.
- Right-click the highlighted text, and then click Copy.
The topic is copied to the Clipboard.
- Open the document you want to copy the topic to, and then place
the cursor where you want the topic to be copied.
- On the Edit menu, click Paste.
- Alternately, you can right-click where you want the text to go,
and then click Paste.