The following issues are not specific to any installation:
Before you uninstall AAW:
· Management Packs which store AAW templates should be deleted before you uninstall AAW.
· If you have installed AAW and you want to uninstall Service Manager, uninstall AAW first.
· Close the AAW Consoles and all AAW Documents (.chm file)
· Stop all AAW runbooks on Orchestrator server
· Delete the AAW runbooks them from the Orchestrator server
Before you install AAW:
· If Microsoft Application Approval Workflow Beta is installed, uninstall it.
· Microsoft does not support an upgrade path from AAW Beta to AAW Release to Web.
· Before installing AAW on Service Manager, make sure the installing user is a member of the Administrator Role in Service Manager to perform the AAW installation. For more information, refer to the Microsoft Application Approval Workflow Administrator’s Guide.
After you install AAW, import the AAW runbook (Runbooks.ois_export) and verify that your configuration variables are correct before attempting to run the application. For more information, refer to the Microsoft Application Approval Workflow Administrator’s Guide.