The following issues are not specific to any installation:
· Make sure all services required for System Center 2012 are running and are running under the correct security context.
These services include:
· Service Manager:
§ System Center Data Access Service service
§ System Center Management service
§ System Center Management Configuration service
§ Orchestrator Management service
§ Orchestrator Runbook Server Monitor
§ Orchestrator Runbook service
· Define an AAW template. For more information on defining a template, refer to the Microsoft Application Approval Workflow Administrator’s Guide.
· The users object must already be imported into Service Manager prior to using AAW. The users object can be imported using
· Service Manager’s Active Directory® Connector
· Configuration Manager Connector (See How to create a connector in Service Manager). If not already present in Service Manager, depending on the size of your organization, importing may be a significant undertaking. If doing so is a problem, Microsoft advises limiting the importation of users to a selected organizational unit, if possible. See the Microsoft Application Approval Workflow Administrator’s Guide for more information.