Installation of AAW:
· Service Manager:
· The person who installs Service Manager should be a member of the Service Manager Administrator role.
· The person who installs Orchestrator should be an administrator in the Orchestrator database. (Local administrator privilege is required.)
· Configuration Manager:
· Security credentials are required for connecting to Configuration Manager.
· The ability to remotely access the Windows® Management Instrumentation (WMI) provider on Configuration Manager is required. You need to be added to a group that has access. How this is done depends on your environment setup (refer to Authorize WMI users and set permissions).
· Orchestrator Runbook service
· Orchestrator Management service account
· The service account for the Orchestrator Management Service must have the following:
· Permission to log on to the management server as a service (This right is automatically granted during the installation process.)
· The service accounts are OrchestratorSystemGroup and OrchestratorUsersGroup
· Member of the Microsoft.SystemCenter.Orchestrator.Admins role in the Orchestrator database (The account is automatically added to this role during the installation process.)