This appendix includes items that are good to know and that could save a call to the help desk:
· All approvers should be in the Service Manager Activity Implementers role.
· All approvers should be granted proper access to the Service Manager Portal.
· If the Service Manager Portal is not showing the Activities defined in approval request to the approver, make sure the approver has the correct privileges.
· Service Manager credentials and Configuration Manager credentials provided in the environment configuration must be a member of the Orchestrator System Group.
· The status of Selection Criteria must be Production. Selection Criteria with Test status is only for simulation purpose.
· After any AAW template is linked to selection criteria, it should not be deleted if the corresponding selection criteria is still in use. You will get unexpected results.