|Microsoft Application Approval
Workflow Administrator's Guide
How to Manage Applications and Users as Groups
You can create baseline templates to apply templates to all of your applications or groups of applications. Use this procedure to manage applications and users as groups rather than individuals.
To manage requests as groups
1. In the Service Manager console, click Administration.
2. In the Administration pane, click Application Approval, and then click Selection Criteria.
3. In the Selection Criteria pane, select the AAW request template you want to manage as a group of applications—for example, you might have a template named Selection Criteria for Development Applications.
4. In the Edit Selection Criteria Wizard, on the Selection Criteria page, under Application tab, select all of the applications, and then click OK.
5. In the Would you like to delete selected items dialog box, click Yes, and then click Delete
6. In the Edit Selection Criteria Wizard, on the Selection Criteria page, under Application tab, click Add Group, and then click OK.
7. On the Select objects page, select a group—for example, Developers Applications.
8. In the Edit Selection Criteria Wizard, on the Selection Criteria page, select Include Users Objects, and then click Users.
9. In the Edit Selection Criteria Wizard, on the Selection Criteria page, under Users, click Add Group, select the group of users you want to add, and then click OK.