Use the following procedure to create a copy of an existing AAW request template. You can create baseline templates, for example, for all applications that require manager approval. After you create a copy of a template, modify the activities to apply the template to all of the applications or groups of applications. See the section, How to Modify an Existing Application Approval Workflow Request Template, to modify the activities of a template.
To create a copy of a template
1. In the Service Manager console, click Library.
2. In the Library pane, click Templates.
3. In the Templates area, select the template to copy.
4. In the Tasks pane, click Duplicate.
5. On the Select management pack page, click OK.
6. In the Templates area, select the template that was copied.
Notice that the old title remains but will have the word Copy appended to the title.
7. In the Tasks pane, click Properties.
8. On the Create Template page, in the Name box, type the new name of the template, and then click OK.