|Microsoft Application Approval
Workflow Administrator's Guide
How to View Applications Associated with Approval Requests
Use the following procedure to view applications associated with approval requests. Doing so can give you an idea of how often applications are requested to gauge high-volume application request generators.
To view the history of application approval requests
1. In the Service Manager console, click Configuration Items.
2. In the Configuration Items pane, click Application Catalog.
3. Under Application Catalog, click Applications Associated with Application Requests.
4. To open the form, double-click the appropriate application approval request.
5. On the application’s Properties page, click History to show all of the changes that have been made to an application approval request.
6. Click OK.