|Microsoft Application Approval
Workflow Administrator's Guide
How to View Application Approval Requests (Administrator)
Use the following procedure to view application approval requests. The administrator performs these tasks in the Service Manager console.
To view the status of application approval requests
1. In the Service Manager console, click Work Items.
2. In the Work Items pane, click Application Requests.
3. Choose the appropriate category from the five categories of application requests listed to see the status of the request:
· All Active Application Requests
· All Approved Application Requests
· All Denied Application Requests
· All Failed Application Requests
· All Cancelled Application Requests
4. To open the form and view the details, double-click Application Request.
5. If you do not see the application requests, see Appendix B: Troubleshooting.