Use the Advanced tab of the Configuration Manager 2007 Advertised Programs properties dialog box to view the input requirements of the program, as well as estimated disk space, program run sequence, and other requirements associated with the advertised program.
The Advanced tab contains the following elements:
- User input required
- Indicates whether you must provide information while the advertised program runs.
- Estimated disk space
- Provides an estimate of the amount of disk space that is used by the program after it is installed.
- After program runs
- Indicates an action that might occur after the program runs. For example, Configuration Manager might restart your computer.
- This program must run first
- Displays the name of the program that must run before the advertised program starts.
- Additional requirements
- Displays additional system or security requirements for the advertised program.