The Configuration Manager 2007 Run Advertised Programs dialog box displays information about the programs currently advertised to the client computer.
The Run Advertised Programs dialog box contains the following elements.
- Select a type of program to view, such as Software Distribution or Operating System Deployment programs, or view all advertised programs using the All Areas option.
- Select a category to show programs belonging only to a certain group within the selected Area list.
- Program list
- Displays a list of programs matching the criteria used in the Area and Category drop-down list boxes.
- Next Run Time
- Indicates the next time each program in the list is scheduled to run automatically. Clicking Next Run Time sorts the list in either ascending or descending order.
- Last Run Time
- Indicates the last time each program in the Program Name list ran. Clicking Last Run Time sorts the list in either ascending or descending order.
- Last Status
- Indicates the most recently reported state of a running program, whether a program ran previously, and the outcome of a program previously run. Clicking Last Status displays program status in either ascending or descending order.
- Details button
- Displays the estimated disk space and other detailed information about the selected program.
- Run button
- Downloads and runs the selected program.
- Close button
- Closes the Run Advertised Programs dialog box. Programs already selected to run will not be affected by closing this box.