The Software Updates Installation Progress dialog box in Configuration Manager 2007 shows the progress for the installation of software updates on client computers. The following information is displayed:
- Vendor: Specifies the vendor whose catalog contains the
- Name: Specifies the name of the software
- Deadline: Specifies the deadline date and time for
mandatory software updates. If the deadline is reached and the
software update deployment has not yet run on the client, the
installation starts automatically. Optional software updates have a
deadline value of N/A.
- Status: Specifies the current status of the software
update. The possible values during the installation are
Preparing for download, Downloading, and
Installing. When the installation completes, the status
displays either Succeeded or Failed.
When a software update was successfully installed, it will no longer appear in the Available Software Updates dialog box after it is closed and reopened.
The Software Updates Installation Progress dialog box contains the following elements:
- Cancels the software update installation.
- Closes the dialog box. The software update installation continues if it is still in progress.