The topics in this section provide step-by-step instructions and help you deploy and manage the Microsoft Enterprise Desktop Virtualization (MED-V) 2.0 environment and its components.
In This Section
- End-to-End Operations Scenario for MED-V 2.0
- Describes an end-to-end operations scenario for MED-V 2.0.
- Prepare a MED-V Image
- Describes how to create, install, configure, package, and test a Windows Virtual PC image for MED-V 2.0.
- Create a MED-V Workspace Package
- Describes how to use the MED-V Workspace Packager to create or modify a MED-V workspace deployment package.
- Test And Deploy the MED-V Workspace Package
- Describes how to test and deploy a MED-V workspace deployment package.
- Monitor MED-V Workspaces
- Describes how to monitor successful MED-V workspace deployments.
- Manage MED-V Workspace Applications
- Describes how to manage the applications that are deployed to a MED-V workspace.
- Manage MED-V URL Redirection
- Describes how to manage URL redirection in a MED-V workspace.
- Manage MED-V Workspace Settings
- Describes how to manage configuration settings and printers in a MED-V workspace.