After you have created your MED-V workspace deployment package, you can test the package locally before deploying it throughout your enterprise. The topics in this section provide some steps and instructions to help you test your MED-V workspace deployment package.
In This Section
- How to Create a Test Environment
- Provides information about how to create a test environment, either manually or by using an electronic software distribution (ESD) system.
- How to Verify First Time Setup Settings
- Provides information and guidance for testing your first time setup settings.
- How to Test URL Redirection
- Provides information and guidance for testing your URL redirection settings.
- How to Test Application Publishing
- Provides information and guidance for testing application publishing.