The technical reference information we provide here includes example checklists for planning, deployment, and operations for Microsoft Enterprise Desktop Virtualization (MED-V) 2.0 .
In This Section
- Command-Line Options for MED-V Installation Files
- Provides a list and description of the options that you can specify when you install or uninstall MED-V at the command prompt.
- Compacting the MED-V Virtual Hard Disk
- Describes the steps to follow to compact your virtual hard disk before you configure your Windows XP image for use with MED-V.
- MED-V Event Log Messages
- Describes how to use the event logs in MED-V to troubleshoot deployment and operations issues.
- Updating MED-V 2.0
- Provides information about how to upgrade your MED-V installation.
- Windows Virtual PC Application Exclude List
- Describes how to specify certain installed applications that you do not want published to the host computer.
- Example MED-V Checklists
- Provides several checklist examples that you can reference when planning, deploying, or managing MED-V.