To deploy a Microsoft Enterprise Desktop Virtualization (MED-V) 2.0 image to multiple computers, you must first prepare the image for deployment. To prepare the image, you must follow these steps:
This section provides information about the steps that are required to prepare a MED-V image for deployment.
In This Section
- Creating a Windows Virtual PC Image for MED-V
- Describes how to create and configure a Windows Virtual PC image for MED-V. This includes installing Windows XP on the image with the required updates and integration components.
- Installing Applications on a Windows Virtual PC Image
- Describes the process of installing applications on your MED-V image.
- Configuring a Windows Virtual PC Image for MED-V
- Describes how to configure and package a Windows Virtual PC image for MED-V by using Sysprep.