You can view the properties of operating systems, device drivers, and other items from the Deployment Workbench using one of the following methods:
· In the details pane, click an item. Then, in the Actions pane, click Properties.
· In the details pane, click an item. Then, from the Action menu, click Properties.
· In the details pane, right-click an item, and then click Properties.
· In the details pane, double-click an item.
To set the properties of an item in a deployment share
1. Click Start, and then point to All Programs. Point to Microsoft Deployment Toolkit, and then click Deployment Workbench.
2. In the Deployment Workbench console tree, go to Deployment Workbench/Deployment Shares/deployment_share/item_type (where deployment_share is the name of the deployment share in which you will copy the item and item_type is the type of item you will copy, such as an operating system or device driver).
3. In the details pane, click item (where item is the name of the item to be renamed).
4. In the Actions pane, click Properties.
The item Properties dialog box is displayed (where item is the name of the item you selected).