The scripts used in LTI and ZTI reference utilities that perform specialized tasks supporting the steps used during the deployment process. Use the following information to help determine the correct utilities to include in actions and the valid arguments to provide when running each utility.
The following information is provided for each utility:
· Name. Specifies the name of the utility
· Description. Provides a description of the purpose of the utility
· Location. Indicates the folder where the utility can be found; in the information for the location, the following variables are used:
· program_files. This variable points to the location of the Program Files folder on the computer where MDT is installed.
· distribution. This variable points to the location of the Distribution folder for the deployment share.
· platform. This variable is a placeholder for the operating system platform (x86 or x64).
· Use. Provides the commands and options that can be specified
· Arguments and description. Indicates the valid arguments to be specified for the utility and a brief description of what each argument means